* Clarify fundamental principles and practice of RCTs
* Demonstrate the optimal methodology to use in RCTs based on considerable practical experience and by using numerous examples from the literature
* Examine the critical issues involved in planning, conducting, analysing and reporting a successful trial
* Provide a basic understanding of statistical input into RCTs including analyses frequently used
* Facilitate critical appraisal of RCTs
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at individuals who are actively involved in trials or planning to be also those interested in furthering their knowledge of trial methodology. Applications are invited from clinical and non-clinical researchers and other professionals allied to medicine. The course provides an overview of clinical trials and would benefit individuals early in their career or serve as a refresher for more experienced individuals.
Applications forms and a further information can be obtained by emailing:
Or by telephoning CSM on Tel: +44(0)1865 223447