The objectives for the workshop are that, by the end of the day, managers will be better able to:
- Describe their role as a manager at Oxford;
- Give feedback that is useful to the recipient and helps shape performance;
- Plan and conduct challenging conversations;
- Outline the ways in which managers shape the performance of their staff;
- Describe the performance management process and their role in this.
Places need to be booked on this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.